Benjamin Franklin’s Top 9 Words of Advice for Living a Productive Life
1. The sleeping fox catches no poultry.
2. Lost time is never found again.
3. Laziness travels so slowly, that poverty soon overtakes him.
4. Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
5. There are no gains, without pains.
6. Diligence is the mother of good luck.
7. Be ashamed to catch yourself idle.
8. Let not the sun look down and say, “inglorious, here he lies”.
9. A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two separate things.
Here is an example of his daily routine.